| Tutor Tanith
Creating a GoogleBase Feed for your Zazzle Store
- Find out how many products you have. To do that go to http://www.zazzle.com/storename/products replacing storename with the name of your store.
- Open a browser and in the address bar enter http://feed.zazzle.com/storename/feed?ps=number&ft=gb
- Your store's name goes in place of "storename" and the number of products in place of "number" (ft means "feed type" and gb means googlebase - so that tells the system how to format the feed. )
- Press enter to submit the URL.
- You should see a list of your products with descriptions, but no thumbnails.
- Right click on your browser window and choose View Source or View Page Source. Save the source file as an xml file, eg. storename.xml.
Did this help?